CPU battle : Is AMD really going to die?

amd-fusion-for-gaming-small1.jpg

I still remember somewhere in middle of 2000 when I bought my first PC with my own money ( still 19 that time), the latest AMDk6-II 500 MHz. Really awesome. And I ran it with Windows 2000 (Win2k) since I still blind with Linux during that time. That was my first PC and I really love it. I don`t care if the blower make jumbo jet sound or even the CPU can cook egg 2 or 3 times as long as I can get rid of Intel PC (bad experience when my father bought me stupid 486 with win 3.1). As the time goes along, so do my PC as well, from Thunderbird to Sempron and the latest AMD Athlon X2-dual core (waiting for phenom X4 series ). All generation dammed good. Even the market penetration done by AMD (Anti- Microsoft Development ….heheheh) was very very great until the middle of 2006.


Read more.......